Morris Avenue SurgeryClay Lane Health Centre5 Clay LaneCoventry, CV2 4LJTel: 024 76437087 (Dr Kashoty)
Patient Participation Group
The overall aim of our group [PPG] is to develop a positive and constructive relationship between patients, the Practice and the community it serves, ensuring the practice remains accountable and responsive to all its patients needs.
Our group is affiliated to The National Association for Patient Participation
Our group key roles are:-
1. Create and improve two-way communication between patients, the Practice and the community it serves.
2. To bring a sense of partnership between Practice and patients.
3. Provide an avenue for patients’ input in the way facilities and services are planned and executed, to add humanity to, and influence those services.
4. Provide constructive two-way feedback on patient and community needs, concerns and interests.
5. Support the Practice in good health promotions, preventative medicine and health literacy
6. Collect patient opinions and experiences to help the practice to evaluate its services.
7. Communicate to the practice community and/or the wider community information about the practice.
8. Liaise with other local practices to share and develop best practice and/or resources.
We are always interested in new members and if you are interested in joining our group we would be delighted to hear from you.
To express an interest in our patient participation group please get in touch either in person, call us at the surgery on 02476 437087 or email us at email@example.com
If you have any feedback, suggestions, comments or questions that you wish to raise with the patient panel please use the 'Contact Us' tab above
Contact the Patient Group with your feedback, suggestion, comment or question. Please do not use
this form for complaints - these should always be directed to the Practice Manager
Note that by using this form, you will be sending information about yourself across
the Internet. Whilst every effort is made to keep this information secure, you should
be aware that we cannot offer any guarantees of absolute privacy. If this matter
concerns you then you should use another method to notify us of your comment.
Your IP address (184.108.40.206) will be sent
with your communication. In rare cases where abuse or criminal activity can be shown
to have taken place this may be used by the authorities to trace you.
Copyright 2006 - 2018 My Surgery Website | Privacy & Usage | Edit | Staff Home | Site Map | Accessibility | Site T&C's | Service T&C's